The number to call if you have structural damage from yesterdays not so “Controlled Blast”

If you have structural damage from the earth moving blast that registered 2.8 with the US Geological Survey and was picked up as far away as Rochester, there is a number to call to have an inspector come out and check it out. You can call 311 or 1-507-387-8600 to arrange an inspection by a city building official.


Country Cares for St. Jude Radiothon with Snell Motors Go Be You Podcast :: A Production of Alpha Media & Mankato YWCA Patrol says driver that killed 1, injured 14 was drunk ACM Awards Host is Announced Dakota Middle School Student Arrested For Alleged Threats Southern Minnesota Guide to Fish Fries