These are some of the things Kathy Griffin had to say at her press conference this afternoon in regards to photo shoot depicting her holding a bloodied severed head of President Trump.
- “I’m not afraid of Donald Trump. He’s a bully. I’ve dealt with older white guys trying to keep me down my whole life, my whole career. I’m a woman in a very male-dominated field.”
- “He picked the wrong redhead.”
- “I’m going to make fun of the president, and I’m going to make fun of him more now.”
- “I get what I am. I’m the shiny object. I’m the shiny object so that nobody’s talking about his FBI investigation.”
- “I’m not laying down for this guy. I’m going to make fun of him. … It’s a good time to be a comedian. It’s scary to be a citizen.”
- “I wish the president would govern instead of trying to do whatever it is he’s trying to do.”
Does this sound apologetic to you?